- There is NO FEE for Fly-In registration, however, registering helps us plan appropriately, so we ask that you register.
- Registration Deadline: June 30th. (Later registrations accepted)
- Friday, August 25th
- Public Gates at 1400 – 2200
- Field closes at 1830; reopens after the show
- Saturday, August 26th
- Public Gates at 0900 – 1700
- Field closes at 1300; reopens after the show
Fly-In Judging Classes
- Antique – 1934 and earlier
- Classic – 1935 to 1955
- Contemporary – 1956 to 1969
- Current (1970-Present) – Excludes New or Unrestored Aircraft
- Military – All military aircraft
- HUEs – Homebuilt/Unique/Experimental
All aircraft must be safe, fully operational and meticulously cared for or restored to operational and/or show condition.
Trophies Awarded for the Following Categories
- Mayor’s Choice
- Best Antique
- Best Classic
- Best Contemporary
- Best Current
- Best Military
- Best HUEs
All judging will take place on Saturday. Please make sure we get your picture before you depart.
Best of Show winner photos will be used in future promotions of this event.
Fly-In Show Contacts
Ben Ochs, Board Member / Pilot
- Phone: 503-706-4195
Madras Airport (S33):