Priority to vendors based on registration date, past attendance, quality of display, variety of products and adherence to rules. The Airshow of the Cascades reserves the right to accept or reject any type of vendor at their sole discretion.
Vendor Information, Terms and Conditions PDF Document Available Here.
Vendor Required Hours of Operation, Set Up and Tear Down:
Madras Airport (S33)
2028 NW Berg Drive
Madras, OR 97741
Set Up Date/Time
- Thursday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 11:00 am (Limited Access)
Tear Down Date/Time
- Saturday 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (After Show Closes)
- Sunday 8:00 am – Noon
(Vendors Must Be Off the of Active Airport by Noon Sunday!!!)
Airshow Festival Event Hours
- Friday 1:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Vendor Space Information
(Vendors Must Be Open During All Event Hours)
- Trailer tongue does not count as trailer length.
- Prep area behind structure allowed 50 sq. ft.- 100 sq. ft. No charge.
- All trucks, staff cars, delivery, towing and or any accessory vehicle must be moved to the designated parking area. Only one vehicle is allowed in vendor parking area, all others must be parking in main parking lot.
- Absolutely no campers or camping allowed adjacent to the vendor structures.
- Vendors are responsible for their own trash removal and must use “grey water” disposal provided in central location.
- Due to high winds, all structures must be adequately secured (no stakes into asphalt runway). Vendor is liable and fully responsible for all damages caused by a structure that impacts planes, people or other booths.
- Vendors must have a liability insurance policy, see Vendor Agreement
Vendor Electrical Requirements Information
Power is being requested by the vendor. No guarantee it will be suitable or that it will meet your complete requirements.
- Supplying your own power and or emergency backup is highly recommended should there be a power outage, supply issues or other complications in providing a vendor power. If power has been paid for and not available, fees will be fully refunded.
- Vendors must provide their own extensions cords.
- A minimum of 200’ / 14-gauge cord is highly recommended. Consideration should be given to the size required to carry the AMPS needed to operate equipment.
- Vendors need to provide adaptors that are required to connect to various types of power sources. It is highly recommended to bring a selection of adaptors and verify prior to arrival to avoid unexpected problems.
- All generators must be of the quiet/muffled/inverter models.
- Plan ahead to avoid unfortunate problems related to power during the event.
Reach out to our Vendor Team if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
- Kaitlyn: 541-699-8508
- Kelly: 541-325-6655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org