Skip to content
Bring Your RV, Trailer or Tent to the Airshow of the Cascades
There are a variety of camping opportunities at the Airshow – with a variety of pricing options.
- Campers may arrive as early as Thursday at 2:00 pm and depart as late as 11:00 Sunday morning.
- All RV camping at the airport is “dry” camping. There are no electricity or water/sewer hook-ups.
- Some spaces are pull-through; some are back-in only.
- Size of spaces on Airshow grounds will vary.
- Only one tow vehicle per space permitted. All other vehicles must park in our free General Admission parking areas.
- No animals are allowed on the Airshow grounds (with the exception of service animals), so please make sure you have comfortable and safe accommodations inside your rig for your pets.
- Due to high temperatures and extreme fire danger during the summer months in Central Oregon, no fires of any kind are allowed and smoking is limited to designated smoking areas, or inside your rig.
- Your printed ticket will be exchanged on-site for your dashboard placard.
Select from Our Camping Options